3.24.2011

Project: Nursery...


The same friend I am helping redo her guest room, is also expecting a little bundle of joy at the first of June. So we are working on both room simultaneously; it has been fun! She and her husband are not finding out what they are having. The nursery above was our first initial inspiration;  neutral background with bold accents. But we are slowly moving toward a softer palette, similar to the images below. The bedding and crib have arrived, so everything continues to move forward. We plan to finish both rooms next month....more to come!


 courtesy: AH&L, Lonny, & TLC

12 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

LOVIN' the inspiration pics!

Design Blooms said...

I have alwyas loved that first nursery, by Lulu, I think. So many women are not finding out the gender now, I would go crazy not knowing. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Party Resources said...

Adorable and what a lucky friend!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love nursery inspiration photos!

Gabriella said...

Can't wait to see some more of this! Absolutely love the rocking chair in the first picture! xo

tracychambersvintage said...

I can't wait for you to post what you guys come up with. The first nursery makes me wish I was that savvy the first time around. My nursery was the typical pink and then blue, then pink again. I can however, redo my kids rooms with this idea in mind. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Love the inspiration pics! Any idea what type of carpet is installed? My husband and I are replacing carpet...I loathe carpet, but for this house, it makes the most sense right now. I want something tight and low-profile. The look in this nursery is what I'm going for.

ejlynn said...

Awesome!!!

Sydney Steenland said...

The first nursery was so chic, love the green zebra rug, makes the room playful.
Sarah

The Sister Sophisticate said...

How exciting! I love that first nursery! So calm and serene.

Unknown said...

i want to be ur friend so u can help with my living room

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

I'm with pratina, do you need anymore friends? Where do we send the application to? :)

Lovely images!!